New York Class Schedules
Upcoming Beginners Classes
Ansche Chesed - Free demo/first class Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 8:00 pm
Long River New York was founded on the UWS of Manhattan by Wolfe Lowenthal over 30 years ago. Our main location is Ansche Chesed, 251 West 100th St. (corner of West End Ave.)
We also have classes in Manhattan in Inwood, on the UWS at the Goddard Riverside, Bernie Wohl Center, in Rockland County, and in Hortonville NY.
- Ansche Chesed
251 West 100th St. We are generally downstairs in Hirsch Hall, but be sure to check at the desk as sometimes we are upstairs on 5.
For further information contact Tim @ longrivertaichi.com, 917-842-4814
- 6:40-7:15 pm: Sword (Doors open at 6:30)
- 7:15-8:15 pm: Advanced Form
- 8:15-9:00 pm: Sensing Hands
- 7-9 pm: Senior Students - students who have been studying sensing hands and sword. By invitation.
- 7-8 pm: Beginner's Form and Correction, Fall (class started Sept 8, 2016)
- 8-9 pm: Beginner's Form and Correction, Spring class (started March 3, 2016
Inwood Center 5030 Broadway Suite 643. Contact Howie @ longrivertaichi.org 914-261-8653
- Goddard Riverside
Bernie Wohl Center, 647 Columbus Ave, between 91st and 92nd. Contact Laura @ longrivertaichi.org, 929.224.4284
- 6:30-7:30 pm: Beginner's Form, started Oct 19, 2015
- Callicoon (Hortonville, NY) Contact Lenny @ longrivertaichi.org, 845-887-3056
Monday, 5:00-6:00 pm: Advanced Form
No class these days:
||Tue, Wed, Thu, Tue
|May 30, 31
||Tue, Wed, Thu
Saturday Morning Practice
Riverside Park, 97th Street Dinosaur playground
- 10:00 - 10:30 am: Form - three forms in a row, no break between
- 10:30-11:30 am: Sword
Practice will be cancelled if there is active precipitation
at any time from 9:00 am on.
last updated 02/03/2017
Sensing Hands doc