New York Class Schedules
Upcoming Beginners Classes
Goddard Riverside - Free demo/first class - Monday, June 5, 2017 at 6:30 pm!
Long River New York was founded on the UWS of Manhattan by Wolfe Lowenthal in 1975. Our main location is Ansche Chesed, 251 West 100th St. (corner of West End Ave.)
We also have classes in Manhattan in Inwood, on the UWS at the Goddard Riverside, Bernie Wohl Center, in Rockland County, and in Hortonville NY.
- Ansche Chesed
251 West 100th St. We are generally downstairs in Hirsch Hall, but be sure to check at the desk as sometimes we are upstairs on 5.
For further information contact Tim @ longrivertaichi.com, 917-842-4814
- 6:40-7:15 pm: Sword (Doors open at 6:30)
- 7:15-8:15 pm: Advanced Form
- 8:15-9:00 pm: Sensing Hands
- 7-9 pm: Senior Students - students who have been studying sensing hands and sword. By invitation.
- 7-8 pm: Beginner's Form and Correction, Fall (class started September 2017)
- 8-9 pm: Beginner's Form and Correction, Spring class (started March 2017
Inwood Center 5030 Broadway Suite 643. Contact Howie @ longrivertaichi.org 914-261-8653
- Goddard Riverside
Bernie Wohl Center, 647 Columbus Ave, between 91st and 92nd. Contact Laura @ longrivertaichi.org, 929.224.4284
- Callicoon (Hortonville, NY) Contact Lenny @ longrivertaichi.org, 845-887-3056
Monday, 5:00-6:00 pm: Advanced Form
No class these days:
|May 30, 31, June 1
||Tue, Wed, Thu
||Tue, Wed, Thu
Saturday Morning Practice (Riverside Park Traveling Rings)
- 9:00-10:00: Form (4 forms with a short break between each)
- 10:00-11:00: Sword, Form and Fencing
- 11:00-12:00: Push Hands
Practice will be cancelled if there is active precipitation
at any time from 8:30 am on.
last updated 05/24/2017
Sensing Hands doc